Get Our Next Penny Stock Pick > Enter Your Email Below
Keep an eye out for our next penny stock alert!
Sign up for the 100% Free Penny stock newsletter !
- Trading History: Examine a company's trading history and pay attention to spikes and dips to determine if there is a trading pattern.
- Trading Volume: Look for companies with a history of high volumes of shares being traded at a stable consistency.
- Industry Trends: When doing your research on penny stocks get an idea of the industry the company is operating is operating within.
- Profit Margin: Probably the most obvious tip, one so obvious that it can't be skipped, is to look at the company's profit margin.
- Exit Strategy: Go into your investments with a strategy. Know what your limits are and what makes the most financial sense for you.